New Toof
Yesterday Da Bear and I installed a new ceiling in the downstairs family room. We were finished midafternoon. I was ready for a break and Spud has this new front toof he wanted to give a try. So, off we went to Wet Willies.

Now this Wet Willies isn't exactly the same as the Wet Willies in Savannah, Miami, Charleston, etc. This one specializes in crabs, shrimp, clams and such. I had crab soup, steamed clams, steamed shrimp, steamed corn on the cob and some liquid refreshments that made me sleepy.

Spud, of course, was the star of the show. He's the biggest flirt with the girls you have ever seen and had every waitress in the joint under his spell.
This kid will eat anything and had some crabmeat, shrimp, and Cole slaw right along with us. Goes good with mother's milk!

Now this Wet Willies isn't exactly the same as the Wet Willies in Savannah, Miami, Charleston, etc. This one specializes in crabs, shrimp, clams and such. I had crab soup, steamed clams, steamed shrimp, steamed corn on the cob and some liquid refreshments that made me sleepy.

Spud, of course, was the star of the show. He's the biggest flirt with the girls you have ever seen and had every waitress in the joint under his spell.
This kid will eat anything and had some crabmeat, shrimp, and Cole slaw right along with us. Goes good with mother's milk!

Comments
Post a Comment