Well, I'll Bee
I received a very nice surprise from Wawa and Da Bear when they came for the Fourth: a bag full of bees!

Now these bees shown here are ones that Wawa, easily the most artistically talented member of our family, had made of yellow balloons, pieces of cardboard, and a Magic Marker. That would be, of course, the Queen Bee wearing the crown.
The accompanying card said that a starters beekeeping kit, including hives, protective clothing and apiary tools would be arriving next week. The bees themselves would arrive next spring.

Thanks, Wawa and Ed! I look forward to "beeing" a beekeeper and to having enough bees in the garden for proper pollination. Who know? We might even get a little honey out of the deal as well!

Now these bees shown here are ones that Wawa, easily the most artistically talented member of our family, had made of yellow balloons, pieces of cardboard, and a Magic Marker. That would be, of course, the Queen Bee wearing the crown.
The accompanying card said that a starters beekeeping kit, including hives, protective clothing and apiary tools would be arriving next week. The bees themselves would arrive next spring.
Thanks, Wawa and Ed! I look forward to "beeing" a beekeeper and to having enough bees in the garden for proper pollination. Who know? We might even get a little honey out of the deal as well!

Comments
Post a Comment